Translate

Jan 4, 2021

S H I N e e !! 💠💠💠💠💠

 




 Yes! I'm a Shawol and very proud! :D

If you don't know what this means, you have been missing amazing talent in KPop music! 

A Shawol is a person who loves, respects, supports and admires one of the most successful and reputed Korean bands of all times : SHINee !

These 5 diamonds have been my source of happiness and inspiration. They have been with me long enough to love them unconditionally. 

Thank you my beloved boys :

Lee Jinki

Kim Jonghyun ( + )

Kim Kibum

Choi Minho

Lee Taemin 

 

SHINee is always 5! and I forever will be a Shawol!

Blinger | MVP  to the core though i love them 5!

Jinkibum hardcore shipper!  


 -> A true Shawol only loves OT5! <-

 

The song and the moment I became a shawol : SHERLOCK!
 

 
SK Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment